Find services and support to guide you in living a healthy and happy lifestyle.
Mental Health and Wellbeing:
NHS Go is a confidential health advice and information service for 16-25 year olds.
Available for free on iOS and Android, NHS Go provides you with:
NHS Choices is the UK’s biggest health website. It provides a comprehensive health information service with thousands of articles, videos and tools, helping you to make the best choices about your health and lifestyle, but also about making the most of NHS and social care services in England.
Savvy Kernow keeps you in the know about young person friendly services in Cornwall; providing help and advice about health, wellbeing and everyday life.
We also have a page offering details about services available for specific conditions.
Cornwall Council, the Council of the Isles of Scilly and NHS Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group have formed a Transforming Care Partnership Board.
The Transforming Care Partnership have produced a Transforming Care Plan.
This plan is for children, young people and adults with a learning disability and/or autism who have challenging behaviour. The plan aims to ensure that:
- services have training on understanding people’s needs and person centred planning
- ensure people on the autistic spectrum have their needs met
- children and young people across Cornwall and the IOS have access to the same good care and that transition from children’s to adults services is good
- people have a choice of where they live and that their housing meets their needs
- people will have access to person centred planning and personal budgets
- people at risk of going into hospital are given support and less inpatient beds are used