For useful documents, please click on a link below:
- Change of contact form (PDF)
- Deadline Dates Summer 2022
- Application for EYFS Funding (.doc)
- Disability Access Fund - this is a new entitlement which can be claimed from April 2017. Three and four year old children who are in receipt of child Disability Living Allowance (DLA) and are receiving the free nursery funding entitlement are eligible for the Disability Access Fund (DAF) payment. DAF is paid to the child’s early years setting as a fixed annual rate of £615 per eligible child
- 'Funded Early Education Choice Framework' - this guide (produced by the Department for Education) explains how a child can take up a funded early education place, what information is available to parents and how to complain.
Funding will be allocated as demonstrated in the table below:
|Term||Actual weeks||Funded weeks|
|Spring 2022||10 weeks|
|Summer 2022||14 weeks|
|Autumn 2022||14 weeks|
We would like to remind you that the ECS checker is now live for you to check your 30 hours eligibility codes. Please note the following:
- Parents need to have completed a new ‘Parent Declaration Form’ before you are able to check their code as this is their authorisation.
- Codes need to be checked before the child starts accessing the 30 hours.
- If you have claimed for the child previously you need to complete an ‘existing child’ check not an ‘ad hoc’ check.