Here you will find resources to support children who have Autism, or a similar condition during COVID 19.
You can also find a dedicated page for learning and fun, adapted to suit a variety of special educational needs and disabilities.
Support to understand the Coronavirus:
- Easy read: ways to feel better at home - Cornwall People First
- My Story About Pandemics and the Coronavirus (Social Story) (PDF)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Easy Read (PDF) Mencap
- British Sign Language: Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Easy Read Poster Set from Photosymbols
- Talking Mats, World Health Organisation: Coronavirus
- Coronavirus communication Support Materials Tobii Dynavox
- Easter Holidays Social Story
- Cardiff and Vale University Health Board have developed this very useful guide for supporting Children with Learning Disabilities or ASD through COVID-19 isolation.
- The NSPCC have guidance on supporting children who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties with COVID-19.