Select a link below to be taken to more information.
- If you are a young carer, you can view the support available to you as a carer, on this page: Guidance for Unpaid Carers COVID19 - Coronavirus
- Young People Cornwall's Online Youth Club
Something for everyone - held 7 days a week! You'll see their weekly schedule pinned at the top: Young People Cornwall
- Headstart Kernow Youth's FREE Workshops
Exciting online/virtual workshops coming soon! Get in touch to be added to the waiting list and they'll let you know when new events are added. Visit www.startnowcornwall.org.uk/events/ and click get in touch.
- YourWay Live Chat
Support digitally through a range of options and extended opening hours.
- The Your Way Live chat (everyday 9am-9pm)
- Skype – request through live chat
- Telephone – 01872 222447
- Text – request through live chat
Their counsellors are available to talk Weekdays from 12pm to 10pm and Weekends from 6pm to 10pm. If you need to talk outside of these hours you can leave a message and they’ll get back to you when online. Visit www.kooth.com/
- Volunteer Cornwall
If you need support to access things like shopping or medicine in your home, you can send a request for help to volunteer cornwall.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01872 266988
- Cornwall Council
You can also email Cornwall Council for support with anything Coronavirus related, by emailing email@example.com
"The Government considers that students who do not feel their calculated grade reflects their ability should be afforded an opportunity to sit an exam at the earliest reasonable opportunity. ”
Please see this consultation on proposed arrangements for an additional GCSE, AS and A level exam series to take place in autumn 2020 and provide your feedback. Ends 8 June 2020 at 23.45
Lockdown and Isolation:
The government has set out its plan to return life to as near normal as we can, for as many people as we can, as quickly and fairly as possible in order to safeguard livelihoods, but in a way that is safe and continues to protect our NHS. The government has published staying safe outside your home for guidance on what the new rules will mean.
At all times, you should continue to observe social distancing guidelines when you are outside your home, including ensuring you are 2 metres away from anyone outside your household.
- Looking for things to keep you busy? We have you covered - see our guide: Coronavirus Boredom Busters and Learning Resources