The process for accessing the Early Years Inclusion Fund Discretionary Grant for 2018 - 2019 academic year has changed. From September 2018 please attend training prior to submitting an application.
The training will support practitioners in accurately assessing and identifying the needs of children they work with, the ways in which they are developing high quality evidence based intervention programmes and what might need to be included should an application for Early Years Inclusion Grant Funding be required.
To book a place for either your setting manager or SENCO please follow the link below:
New courses will be available from September
If more than one application is submitted in an academic year then further attendance at the course is optional.
Please ensure you refer to the guidance prior to completion of the form and type directly onto the form. Please submit single sided and avoid staples where possible.
Applications MUST be received in St Austell by the dates listed below for the meetings:
- Meeting - Thursday 5th September 2019 - DEADLINE 19th July 2019
- Meeting - Thursday 31st October 2019 - DEADLINE 11th October 2019
- Meeting - Tuesday 3rd December 2019 - DEADLINE - 15th November 2019
- Meeting - Thursday 13th February 2020 - DEADLINE - 24th January 2020
- Meeting - Thursday 19th March 2020 - DEADLINE 28th February 2020
- Meeting - Thursday 7th May 2020 - DEADLINE - 17th April 2020
The Graduated Response in the Early Years Foundation Stage - Most children with SEN in foundation stage provision in Cornwall have their needs met at SEN support delivered as part of high quality early years practice. This document sets out advice about standards in the foundation stage for children across Cornwall
- EHC and 30 hours - Providers please note: once you have checked and validated the code please inform the SEN team by email, quoting 'Early 30 hours' in the subject line. Email address: email@example.com