Pass the Pressure - home support and companionship
Who we are:
Our main intention is to work alongside individuals helping them remain in their home environment by giving encouragement and guidance and support to live as independently as possible, maintaining their own choices and lifestyle.
- ‘Filling the gaps’ that may hinder everyday life.
- Emphasis on ‘working with’ rather than ‘for’
- Contact Lesley for more information as every person has different requirements
Who to contact
Where to go
- Launceston and surrounding areas
- PL15 7PW
My home support and companionship is mainly done on an individual basis in clients homes, or as group work within the community, so it is not at a single location.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Continuity and flexibility are key to my support
- Time of day
- Session information
Consultation is to arrange what is needed at that time, this usually progresses to further support once trust between us is established
All based on individuals requirements
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15 Per Hour
- Costs are arranged at the consultation as there are many variables.
Travel is charged per mile
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Again, this is a possibility, depending on the outcome of the consultation. Advice can be sought with regard to any benefit or grants that may be available
- Age ranges
- From 50 years 0 months to 100 years 0 months
- Referral required
- Referral details
Initial referral and consultation should include any specific concerns
Last updated: 02/01/2020