McEwan, Elenora (Ellie) - Ellie's Back Garden Summer Club
BACK GARDEN SUMMER CLUB is available to book now for children aged 5+.
Care is provided by Ellie McEwan (20 years experience in the childcare profession including Ofsted Early Years Inspection / Team Manager for 6 years; Montessori Dip; BA Early Childhood Care and Education; 2 yrs Forest School experience with Badger Forest School; Paediatric First Aid; fully insured and Ofsted Registered with certificates available to view on request). Working in my home and garden alongside my two daughters 4 and 6 years and two Springer Spaniel dogs.
I am taking bookings for Mon to Fri, 8.30 to 3.30, £25, drinks and snacks included. Children will need to come with packed lunches. There is some flexibility available regarding times on request. Our days will include lots of time for play and exploration in our garden with a mud kitchen, rope swing, hammock, trampoline and bell tent. Activities will include nature crafts, fire lighting, campfire cooking, nature walks, beach trips, etc.
Who to contact
Where to go
Care is provided in my home, with an emphasis on being outside in the garden were children have access to a mud kitchen, rope swing, hammock, trampoline and bell tent. As an experinced Forest School leader I will provide children opportunities to light fires, learn about fire safety and campfire cooking, use tools, forage and explore nature. in addition, I have a good range of art and craft materials, building blocks, lego, a wide selection of books, etc. I will also take children on nature walks and trips to the beach, woods, National Trust properties and playgrounds.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £25 Per Day
- Days are 8.30 to 3.30 and snacks and drinks are provided. Please provide your child with a packed lunch. I can be flexible with timings, so please contact me for arrangements outside of these times.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
No food provided
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- List of pets
- Immediate vacancies
- Between 1 and 4 vacancies are available on each weekday of the summer holidays. Please contact me for availability on specific days and for out of hours care.
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 5 years to years (spaces available: 3)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 8.30 3.30 Tuesday 8.30 3.30 Wednesday 8.30 3.30 Thursday 8.30 3.30 Friday 8.30 3.30
- Offers pickups
- St Minver School call discuss pick up form other schools.
Last updated: 17/07/2018