Get Kettlebell Fit (Beginner/Intermediate) - Treverbyn
One Kettlebell, endless possibilities. This session is great for fat loss, total body conditioning and keeping your body strong and fitter into later life.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Treverbyn Community Hall
- PL26 8TL
Located in a rural setting in the centre of Cornwall, the Hall is just 10 minutes from the A30 and A390, between Stenalees and Penwithick. There is plenty of free car parking available adjacent to the hall.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every Tuesday evening 5.30pm til 6.15pm
- Time of day
- Session information
Classes are limited – so booking advisable.
PLEASE NOTE – If you have not done Kettlebells before then a Free Technique session must be done before joining the main class. Please contact Sarah for further details.
If you are new to / a returner to exercise then it is advisable that you consult your GP prior to starting any new exercise programme. Each participant will be asked to sign a Health Commitment Statement prior to starting their first session.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.50 Per Session
- Or buy 5 sessions for £26 (equivalent to £5.20 per session)
Further generous discounts available with pay monthly options for 2 or more sessions a week including Trotters Walk/Jog/Run.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Reduced rate for carers / social prescription referrals - £5 per session Just bring copy of official letter confirming carer status or referral from GP as relevant.
- Age ranges
- From 18 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 20/06/2018