Link Up Family Support
Link Up Family Support is a FREE service for families.
A key family worker will support you and/or your family for up to 12 weeks in the following areas:
- Providing a safe space for teenagers, parents and siblings to talk
- Accessing services in the local community
- Trying fun new activities such as cooking, bush craft, sports and games
- Improving family dynamics
Our family support is personalised to you and your family. We can arrange 1:1 meet ups with individuals, activities for siblings and/or the whole family.
Contact – Dracaena Centre phone: 01326 319494 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who to contact
Where to go
- Dracaena Centre
- TR11 2ES
Time / date details
- Session information
Day time and evening appointments avaiable
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Free for eligible families - please call to see if your family is eligible for support.
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 80 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please contact us for a referral form.
Last updated: 01/04/2020