Support for parents and carers of challenging teenagers.
An informal and friendly course, run over 10 sessions.
Whether you have current worries about your teenager or would just like to understand your child better, this course will have something for you.
- Putting in rules and boundaries that work
- Encouraging and supporting young people
- Helping parents look after themselves
Who to contact
- Parent organisation
- Take 3
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- This programme will be running soon.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Age ranges
- From 12 years to 16 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
To request a place, visit:
Click on ’Request for Help,’ then on the request for help form. Complete, save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 03/11/2020