Wadebridge Family Hub
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and the restrictions put in place by the government we are unable to maintain services within our hubs and have therefore closed until further notice.
Cornwall’s Family Hubs support children, young people and their families pre-birth to 25 years .
We have six Family Hub cluster areas in Cornwall each delivering services to offer help with:
- Relationship and Parenting Support
- Child and Family Health
- Supporting Families with Complex Needs
- Supporting Vulnerable Children Through High Quality Education
- Employment and Training Support
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Sarah Van Der Linden
- Contact position
- Family Hub Coordinator
- 01872 322270
Where to go
- Wadebridge Family Hub
- PL27 7AL
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 15/09/2016