Wadebridge Family Hub
Family Hubs are designed for children under five and their families to receive high quality integrated services and information within their communities.
Family Hubs offer services to give children the best start in life and help them reach their potential.
Services in Hubs across the county include:
- Access to health and parenting support services
- Information about training and employment
- Access to play activities and childcare
- A base for childminder networks
- Support for children and parents/carers with additional needs
- Community meeting rooms
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wadebridge Family Hub
- PL27 7AL
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 0 years to 5 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 15/09/2016