Webb, Mrs Sandra Mary
Myself and staff have all undertaken the Paediatric First Aid ,CIEH Level 2 Food Safety, and I have also done ICP and Child Protection Awareness training.
I have eleven grandchildren of my own and am very family orientated. I have a safe enclosed decked area, another play area with slides & swings with a variety of outdoor toys & activities and a patio area for ride on toys. I also have a construction/mud kitchen area.
I have a well equipped playroom which includes a quiet corner with books & cushions.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Tania Bunkum
- Contact position
Where to go
Main Callington to Liskeard - bus route nearby.
Time / date details
- Session information
- Monday : 07.00 - 18.00 Tuesday : 07.00 - 18.00 Wednesday : 07.00 - 18.00 Thursday : 07.00 - 18.00 Friday : 07.00 - 18.00 Saturday : 08.00 - 18.00 Sunday : 08.00 - 18.00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per Hour £38.00 under 8 Per Day
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- For 30hrs funding - we require the code as well as a code for 2yr old funding.
- Age ranges
- From 0 months to 11 years
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Dairy free
- Willing to discuss as I have experience within my own family.
- Has provision
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact for current information.
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 11 years (spaces available: 2)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 07.00 18.00 Tuesday 07.00 18.00 Wednesday 07.00 18.00 Thursday 07.00 18.00 Friday 07.00 18.00 Saturday 08.00 18.00 Sunday 08.00 18.00
- Offers pickups
- Pensilva Primary School
- We provide drop off & collection from Pensilva Pre-school & Pensilva School
Last updated: 07/02/2019