Cornwall Rural Housing Association Limited
Cornwall Rural Housing Association Limited is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 (Registered Number: 24935R).
CRHA was formed in 1985 with the specific aim of building houses for rent in the rural areas of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. The houses are let to local people in housing need.
Most properties are subject to planning and other restrictions which mean the applicants must be able to demonstrate a local connection in the area a development is located.
For further information visit our website.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Angie Morrissey
- Contact position
- Housing Officer
- Cornwall Rural Housing Association Limited's facebook page
- Cornwall Rural Housing Association Limited's twitter page
Where to go
- Cornwall Rural Housing Association
19 Callywith Gate
- PL31 2RQ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
- Time of day
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Referral required
Last updated: 04/12/2020