Disability Grants - Your Guide To Grants for the Disabled
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Do you have a disability?
Are you a parent or carer of a Disabled child or adult?
If so, use this website to save time finding Disability Grants. Charities and Trusts provide funding towards the high cost of disability equipment, holidays, housing, days out.........in fact anything above and beyond the normal costs of everyday living.
For more information visit the website.
Who to contact
Where to go
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Website is available 24/7
- Time of day
- Free to use website
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Age ranges
- From 0 years 0 months to 0 years 0 months
- Referral required
- How we make our service inclusive
The website is accesible for all
- Staff SEND experience
The Founder is the parent of a Disabled child.
- How our service supports providers / schools / colleges
The website has free access for all including support providers/schools and colleges
- Support at key transition points
Disabilty Grants provides information that is useful at transition.
- Other local or national support
The Disability Grants webiste all provides information on Disability Discounts.
- Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints
None as not required. Information website only.
Last updated: 10/02/2020