Healthy Lifestyle Teens Programme
Our Healthy Lifestyle Teens Programme is aimed at teenagers in Cornwall who want to make small changes to help improve their lifestyle.
The programme is spilt over twelve weeks with six 1 hour one to one sessions and can also include other family members. During the programme you will learn top tips around healthy eating and the current guidance on physical activity and why it's important for our health, whilst also boosting your skills, confidence and self-esteem.
- Looking at the different food groups and how to eat a balanced and healthy diet
- Find out how much fat and sugars are actually hidden in your foods!
- How to understand food labels and looking at the importance of making healthier food choices
- Information on different body types and how food and activity affects your body
- Understanding the reasons why it is important to keep active
- Explore why we might eat unhealthy foods or avoid doing any physical activity
- Ways to increase your confidence and self esteem
Who to contact
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type free N/A
- Age ranges
- From 13 years to 17 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
We are able to meet you anywhere in Cornwall. Please contact us if you are interested.
For more information on any of our Healthy Family programmes we deliver, please contact us.
Last updated: 27/11/2015