Age UK Cornwall & Isles of Scilly
Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly is an independent local charity. We've been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years. We have 90 dedicated staff and over 400 volunteers helping us to deliver services and activities for older people in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly.
We have five basic purposes:
- To provide support, products and services to older people that promotes independence, control and choice.
- To provide support to local communities so that they might offer sustainable solutions to individuals and families.
- To improve public understanding of older people by providing opportunities for older people to have their voices heard and by transmitting the needs and views of older people.
- To explore and promote new and creative ways of meeting established and newly identified needs affecting people in later life.
- To work in partnership to promote the interests of older people.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Boscawen House
- TR1 3BN