Kids and Toddler Yoga
Kids Yoga is fun! Classes combine dynamic movements with moments of stillness utilising dance, music, postures, stories, songs, games, breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Balances and calms emotions
- Increases self regulation
- Enhances coordination, builds flexibility and strength
- Helps improve concentration, imagination, creativity, self-esteem, our interconnectedness and much more!
Preschool classes in Bude and Camelford run in term time only.
Who to contact
Where to go
- EX23 8LE
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Kids Yoga in Bude and Camelford
- Time of day
- Session information
Current classes are suitable for 2 - 4 year olds. With a chance to have a cuppa, chat and play afterwards
Bude: Mondays 10.30am - 11.15am
Camelford: Fridays 10.30am - 11.15am
- £5 trial class £36 x 6 class pass - book online at www.heidismith.co.uk or £7 drop in
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- There is no additional charge for younger siblings under 2. Over 2 years additional siblings £2 from Feb.
- Age ranges
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months
- Referral required
Last updated: 15/01/2018