Childrens Yoga is fun! Classes combine dynamic movements with moments of stillness utilising dance, music, postures, stories, songs, games, breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Balances and calms emotions
- Increases self regulation
- Enhances coordination, builds flexibility and strength
- Helps improve concentration, imagination, creativity, self-esteem, our interconnectedness and much more!
Preschool classes in Crackington run in term times.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Crackington Institute
- EX23 0BL
Lots of free parking and a playground attached.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Time of day
- Session information
Current classes are suitable for 2 - 5 year olds. With a chance to have a cuppa, chat and play afterwards
Crackington Institute: Mondays 10.30am - 11.15am and stay and play after
Songs, games, breathing and relaxation activities, dancing, stories, moments of stillness and movement. Interactive with the childs carer.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6 Per Child
- £5 trial class
£36 x 6 week course - book online at www.heidismith.co.uk
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- There is no additional charge for younger siblings under 2.
- Age ranges
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months
- Referral required
Last updated: 07/02/2019