Blues Club - Archbishop Benson - Holiday Scheme
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Good outdoor play area & use of playing fields.
Indoor activities include arts, crafts, cookery, games, books & quizzes.
Good secure site with enclosed garden & security door system.
Exciting programme of activities planned for each holiday. Highly qualified staff caring for your children.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Archbishop Benson C of E Primary School
- TR1 1BN
Time / date details
- Session information
- Monday : 08:00:00 - 18:00:00 Tuesday : 08:00:00 - 18:00:00 Wednesday : 08:00:00 - 18:00:00 Thursday : 08:00:00 - 18:00:00 Friday : 08:00:00 - 18:00:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £23.00 Per Full Day
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- We will discuss dietary requirements with parents/carers as required.
- We will adapt to suit all cultures.
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- 5 places per day - please contact for booking & further information.
- Date updated
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 08:00:00 18:00:00 Tuesday 08:00:00 18:00:00 Wednesday 08:00:00 18:00:00 Thursday 08:00:00 18:00:00 Friday 08:00:00 18:00:00
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Harriet Lake
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Discussions with class teachers, parents/carers to support children. Staff observe and assess children throughout each session.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
Discussion with teachers, parents./carers. Staff have knowledge of child development.
- Links we have to other agencies
Able to access other agencies through the school and children centre.
- How we support children transferring to school
Children are already at school but liaison takes place between staff and teachers to support children.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
Child development. Training accessed throughout the year.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
Healthy snacks, daily observations to check well being. Outside physical activity accessed.
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
Daily feedback - open door policy ensures that parent/carers can call anytime to discuss queries.
- Our complaints policy
Welcome to make any comments to management verbally or in wirting which will be dealt with professionally without bias within 28 days.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
Part of St Pauls Children's Centre so built to promote accessibility.
- Facilities we have for personal care
- Specialist resources we have
Range of activities, outside play area. Access to school mini bus.
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
We aim to include all children.
Last updated: 18/12/2017