Independent Cornwall Autism Network
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
A page where you can source local information and events from Autism friendly services around Cornwall and the South West, England.
Collating information, services and updates for around the county, The I.C.A.N team are seeking to improve Autism/Aspergers social networking.
Please see below for online social groups:
- The facebook group above is for people who are diagnosed or suspected to network, socialise and socially learn.
- The facebook group above is for the more mature Autism/Aspergers community to meet. You must be diagnosed to enter this group.
- The facebook group above is for women who are suspect or diagnosed to network, socialise and socially learn.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Independent Cornwall Autism Network
- Link to all peer support groups
- Independent Cornwall Autism Network's facebook page
Where to go
- Online Facebook Groups for Cornwall
- Age ranges
- How we make our service inclusive
ICAN are an Autistic lead peer support network for adults who either have a diagnosis or suspect a diagnosis of Autism. The insight of those leading the network means that they have a great understanding of others with this conditon.
- Other local or national support
The network shares multiple sources of information from varying sources, of which they are not affilated, but using this, provide advice and guidance on a peer to peer basis.