Merlin MS Centre
Merlin MS Centre is the only purpose-built facility in Cornwall that provides clinical, therapy and social support to people affected by Multiple Sclerosis and other neurological conditions. The centre offers:
- Access to clinical therapy*
- Sensory room and occupational therapy*
- Health and Wellbeing therapies*
- Outreach physio service in the community at Hayle and Bodmin*
- Day Respite*
- Oxygen therapy*
- Ongoing social and emotional support; maintaining independence
- Opportunities for social inclusion and leisure activities*
- Wheelchair accessible transport
*For those with MS and their carers the therapies and treatments available are either subsidised by the charity, or offered at a reduced rate by the therapist. Services are available to registered Centre users.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Merlin MS Centre
- PL26 7JF
We also offer hire of conference rooms for small groups and have a cafe which is open daily.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Referral required
Last updated: 11/03/2019