Welch, Mrs Verity Rachel
I can take 2,3 and 4 year old funded children.
I like to take the children for country walks to see what we can find. We also go down to the green to play football and other games. We like glueing and sticking with things we find on our walks. I have an outdoor play area. We play with sand & water and outside toys which I feel is very important to get the children outside playing.
I have been registered for 22 years, I have 2 children of my own aged 22 & 26 I have lived in Dobwalls for 22 years.
- I have got my first aid and food safety certificates.
- I have been working with children since I left college at 16.
- I was a private nanny for 5 years for 2 little boys.
- I have also worked at the creche at Lux Park.
I have had my inspection in 2017 and received a "good".
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Verity Welch
Mobile: 07813 741544
Where to go
Main bus route through A38.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4..50 Per Hour
- reductions for siblings
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- I can provide wheel chair access through my garage
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Meals can be provided
- Talk about different religious/cultural beliefs and would be happy to care for children from any background.
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- List of pets
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies depend on ages of children but I do have some vacancies at the moment. Increased availability when working with an assistant.
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 0 years to 14 years (spaces available: 3)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 7 6 Tuesday 7 6 Wednesday 7 6 Thursday 7 6 Friday 7 6
- Offers pickups
- Dobwalls Community Primary School
- Dobwalls Pre-SchoolOther Local Schools if requiredLocal Pre Schools
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/07/2008 Care Satisfactory 03/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/05/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/04/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 20/03/2022