Information & Advice - My Care My Home
My Care My Home was set up to provide advice to anyone who has to pay for part or all of their care themselves. We are on hand to provide you with:
- Information and guidance on the best way to proceed for you
- Support to build a tailor-made personal care service which includes choosing your own carer.
- We can facilitate and generally assist in making the right choice of care to suit your needs, whether that be in a care home or within your own home.
- Advice on how to take care of home property matters from adaptations to rental and sales.
Personal care services including our Choose your own carer service; finding the right provider, residential or within your own home; paying for your care without selling your home; passing on your home - protecting your assets; help with renting/adapting/selling your home; advice on available funding; referrals or signposting to other statutory or voluntary organisations; financial advice from a later life specialist.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Tracy Cantwell
- Contact position
- Registered Manager
- 01326 331 223
- Information & Advice - My Care My Home's facebook page
- Information & Advice - My Care My Home's twitter page
- Parent organisation
- My Care My Home Cornwall
- Referral required
Last updated: 11/10/2019