Passionate about the Spectrum (ASD) (5-12 Years) - Liskeard
This programme will run over 6 weeks, delivered as a series of sessions. This course will include the Time Out for Special Educational Needs sessions and Time Out for ASD sessions.
The course covers:
- Increased understanding
- How ASD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions to try at home
- Support and advice
- Includes rewards, routines and rules that work and much more!
- The course will be delivered by Mary and Karen who are Family Workers within the Early Help Team.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Liskeard Family Hub
- PL14 4AP
Liskeard Family Hub is on the same road as the Liskerrett Centre, further down the hill. Unfortunately there is no on site parking available but you can park in the Cattle Market car park off Dean Street and walk through the pedestrian exit on the far right hand side to access Varley Lane.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every Tuesday between 18th June 2019 and 23rd July 2019, 09:30 - 11:30
- Time of day
- Session information
- This course is free to attend.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 5 years 0 months to 12 years 0 months
- Referral required
- Referral details
Referral onto this course is through the Early Help Hub who can be contacted on 01872 322277 or www.cornwall.gov.uk/earlyhelphub
Self referral or referral by professional are both acceptable.
They will discuss your needs and send the request though to the Parenting and Adult Education Lead who will then follow up on the request in person.
To discuss the course beforehand contact Benn Clarke on 01752 847419.
Last updated: 14/02/2019