Immigration Advice, Information and Services
Oratto's experienced Immigration solicitors are able to advise and assist on a wide range of immigration matters, with an emphasis on sensitivity to your situation, including:
- How you can come to the UK as a general visitor;
- How you or your child can come to the UK as a child visitor;
- How you can come to the UK as a student visitor;
- How you can come to the UK as a business and special visitor;
- Whether you can come to the UK as a visitor for medical treatment;
- How you can come to the UK as a visitor to get married or register a civil partnership;
- How to sponsor a visitor;
- How to change your conditions of stay.
- EEA Applications,
- Human Rights & Asylum,
- British Citizenship,
- Ancestry Visas.
We offer a range of fixed-fee services, including applications and appeals.
Our Immigration solicitors will be happy to discuss your case with you, and provide you with a quick but detailed assessment, including what legal action is required.
Languages spoken: English, Bengali, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Marathi, Mirpuri, Polish, Punjabi, Urdu.
Free Telephone Advice
If you have any questions, or would some further information you can call our helpline on 01243 850603 and speak with one of our friendly advisers. All calls are confidential.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Registered Office
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Time of day
- Session information
If you would like to arrange a call-back at a time that's convenient for you
please email us at email@example.com
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Age ranges
- From 18 years to 99 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 01/10/2018