St Austell Information Service
The following services are available from the main reception
- View current planning applications (public registers) – online using the public computers
- A planning officer is only available via prior appointment
- Pick up planning or building control application forms
- Drop in a planning or building control application
Council payments taken
Cash, cheque and card payments are taken during normal opening hours.
You can use the links below to make an online payment:
- Pay it - pay your council tax, business rates, parking ticket and more.
- How to pay your council tax
- Council tenants - pay your rent using allpay Payment
Specialist Council advisors available
Council Tax advisors from 9am-5pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
We no longer have specialist advisors at the St Austell Information Service.
By appointment only please phone 0300 1234 161
Other services available
Citizens Advice Cornwall
Opening hours are Monday and Wednesday 10am-12.15pm. The number to phone www.citizensadvicecornwall.org.uk for appointments outside of the drop in session is 03444 111444.
Stonham Home Group
Every Monday 2.30pm–3.30pm opening times maybe subject to change or cancellation allowing for staff cover (not open on Bank and Public Holidays). Advice line 07710 709527 (Lines open 9am-noon Mon-Fri) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Access PC
Rubbish and recycling
We have a small amount of stock of recycling sacks and boxes available from this Information Service. Although we can’t guarantee availability but we can order on your behalf or you can order direct using our request recycling equipment/recycling containment online form.
Seagull proof bags available at a cost of £3.50. Each reusable bag will hold three black rubbish sacks.
Free customer parking is available at this Information Service.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Austell Information Service
- PL25 5DR