ChildLine is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of 19. You can contact a ChildLine counsellor about anything -no problem is too big or too small.
ChildLine counsellors are trained staff and volunteers who all have experience of listening and talking to children and young people.
A ChildLine counsellor is someone who:
- will listen to you and knows it takes courage to contact us
- is aware of the sorts of problems you might be worried about
- is genuine, open and friendly
- won't judge you or put you down
- is not easily shocked
- will let you take your time
- you can trust
- is supported by a ChildLine Supervisor so they can make sure that you are getting the best help
Who to contact
- 0800 1111
Where to go
NSPCC Weston House, 42
- EC2A 3NH
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Contact at anytime
- Session information
Calls are Free