Passionate about the Spectrum (ASD) (5-12 Years) - Liskeard
This programme will run over 6 weeks, delivered as a series of sessions. This course will include the Time Out for Special Educational Needs sessions and Time Out for ASD sessions.
The course covers:
- Increased understanding
- How ASD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions to try at home
- Support and advice
- Includes rewards, routines and rules that work and much more!
Who to contact
Time / date details
- Time of day
- This course is free to attend.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 5 years 0 months to 12 years 0 months
- Referral required
- Referral details
Referral onto this course is through the Early Help Hub who can be contacted on 01872 322277 or www.cornwall.gov.uk/earlyhelphub
Self referral or referral by professional are both acceptable.
They will discuss your needs and send the request though to the Parenting and Adult Education Lead who will then follow up on the request in person.
To discuss the course beforehand contact Benn Clarke on 01752 847419.
Last updated: 05/06/2020