Acute Liaison Nurses for Learning Disabilities and/or Autistic Spectrum - RCH Treliske
We offer support for patients with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions. We help make sure individuals with a learning disability in hospital get high quality services, real choice and control over their care.
How we help
- We use words, gestures and drawings to help offer clear and precise communication;
- Extra time is made available for appointments and treatments.
- We use Hospital passports so we better understand your needs and preferences.
- We provide easy read information if needed.
- We ensure patient feedback is used to develop the service.
- We involve carers in the care planning process.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Royal Cornwall Hospital Treliske
- TR1 3LJ
Time / date details
- Time of day