Online Eco Nurture Group for Young Women
We are soon to launch an online eco nurture group that will help to support emotional well-being in young women during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Groups will run using GoTo Webinar or similar software where participants will have the option to fully interact with video and microphone, or just use the chat facility. We have gathered together a range of outdoor instructors, teachers and therapists that will provide opportunities to use nature and the outdoors to reconnect with mind, body and spirit.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Kathy King
- Contact position
- Outdoor facilitator and Director
- Online Eco Nurture Group for Young Women's facebook page
Where to go
You will need access to the internet (ideally WiFi) and to be willing to get out for your allowed daily exercise to complete the tasks/activities set by the group.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Available from 25th May 2020
- Time of day
- Session information
There will be one daily online session a day for 5 days at 1pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5 Per Session
- You will need to sign up to 5 daily sessions in a row (£25/person) to get the full experience.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 14 years to 24 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please refer through the website. www.wildwonderandwisdom.co.uk
Last updated: 01/05/2020