Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help.
Our free phone line
You should use this line if:
- You have nowhere to sleep, or might be homeless soon
- You have somewhere to sleep, but nowhere to call home
- You are/could be at risk of harm
- You feel very overwhelmed about your housing situation
Who to contact
- 0808 800 4444
- Link to Shelter England website
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- helpline open every day of the year from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends