Hearing information drop-in service - Callington Town Council offices
Hearing Loss advice
Do you have hearing loss or tinnitus or know someone who does? Need somewhere to turn to for friendly help and support?
This is a new Drop-in service for people with hearing loss.
Every 3rd Thursday of each month 10am to 1pm
People who drop by can -
- a) Have their hearing tested in a simple 5 min screening.
- b) If their hearing is shown to be reduced we will be on hand to give you support and guidance on what to do next.
- c) Look at hearing loss equipment that can make your life easier i.e. listening devices, TV listeners, telephones and mobiles and more.
- d) Take away a range of leaflet aimed at informing you further about hearing loss for you and your family.
This is a free drop-in session for members of the public. No appointment needs to be booked. Please just come in and have a chat with us.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Callington Town Council offices
- PL17 7BD
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every 3rd Thursday of each month
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0 N/A
- Free to attend. No booking required, just drop by.
- Referral required
- Referral details
Last updated: 05/11/2018