Asperger United Magazine
About the magazine
Asperger United is:
- Edited by an autistic person
- Written by people on the autism spectrum, including Asperger syndrome, or (occasionally) by professionals with this group specifically in mind.
Each issue contains:
- contributions from the UK and overseas
- personal accounts of having Asperger syndrome or autism
- a pen pal page
- letters to the editor
- poems, artwork and short stories.
Who is it for?
The magazine is suitable for adults aged 16 and over, although some parents, carers and professionals subscribe on behalf of young people under this age.
Subscription is free. However, we ask professionals working in the field of autism, and overseas readers, to make a donation to the National Autistic Society.
Who to contact
Where to go
The National Autistic Society, 391-393
- EC1V 1NG