Kernow Maternity Voices Partnership
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Kernow Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) is an independent volunteer-led organisation for Women & Families, to share their experiences and co-produce the transformation of maternity services in Cornwall.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Georgie Watson
- Contact position
- 07786 830629
- Kernow Maternity Voices Partnership's facebook page
- Kernow Maternity Voices Partnership's twitter page
Where to go
- Throughout Cornwall - please get in touch to find out our upcoming events
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type FOC N/A
- Referral required
- How we make our service inclusive
All of our meetings are held in accessible facilities and we will do our upmost to ensure that anyone with additional needs it accommodated.
- Staff SEND experience
Our board members have a wide range of skills & experience and we always welcome new members. We will always seek to understand individuals needs and make the necessary arrangements to make our meetings inclusive.
- Resolving disagreements, mediation and making complaints
Complaints can be emailed to email@example.com
Last updated: 28/08/2019