Cornwall Lifeline and Assisted Living
About Lifeline and Assisted Living?
Lifeline and Assisted Living (previously known as ALFI) is Cornwall Council’s in-house Telecare Service Provider offering 24/7 monitoring and installation of Lifeline alarms and a wide range of sensors. It supports people to maintain their independence at home with the benefits of round-the-clock reassurance that help is at hand when it’s most needed. The team are based in Threemilestone, Truro, and the Lifeline service is fully accredited for both installation and monitoring services to the UK Telecare Quality Services Framework. This ensures our clients receive the highest possible standards of care and support when they need it most.
What does a Lifeline provide?
Lifeline provides 24/7 telecare alarm monitoring and is suitable for people of any age, including the elderly, individuals with an illness or a disability, and people living in remote locations.
Our range of equipment - from just £3.48 per week
We offer a range of equipment from leading UK telecare equipment manufacturers, including:
- Lifeline Alarm and pendant(s)
- New "Out of Home" mobile telecare solutions, including Geo-fence and GPS enabled alarms
- Carer pagers (where alerts are not monitored by our 24/7 alarm receiving centre)
- Wrist worn fall detector (Vibby)
- Fall pendant (ivi)
- New Paper Thin falls prevention mats (suitable for profiling beds)
- PIR Movement or inactivity sensors
- New "Jelly Bean" big button pendant (often fixed to side of bath or shower, also used as a bogus caller alert by the front door)
- Property exit / door open sensors
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Heat detectors
- Medication dispenser
- Epilepsy sensor
- Enuresis sensor
- Alerting equipment for hearing impaired
- Key safes
If you would like to discuss the situation with a member of the Customer Service Team before submitting the referral, please contact 01872 224 521 or via email to email@example.com in the first instance.
Lifeline is for anyone who:
- lives alone
- has no immediate family support
- had a recent hospital discharge
- had a recent trauma
- need support to be a carer
- general frailty
- chronic illness
- poor mobility
- a risk of falls
- difficulty detecting risks such as fire, etc.
Who to contact
Where to go
Threemilestone Industrial Estate
- TR4 9LD
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- The Telecare Service is a 24hr, 7 days a week service
- Referral required
Last updated: 09/01/2019