Baby Room St Agnes Pre-School
We are based within St Agnes Pre-School and offer care for babies up until the term they turn 2, the term after they turn 2 they are then able to move through to the Pre-School having been guaranteed a place. Extra transition sessions are given to those within the Baby Room.
We offer care between the hours of 7.30am until 6.00pm, Monday to Friday, allowing parents to choose the hours that suit them best.
We take a maximum of 6 babies per session along with 2 fully qualified members of staff to care for them. This allows us to give the babies extra care and attention due to the small numbers, offering the added security of seeing the same adult faces aiding in an ease of transition from home to here.
Our babies join in with the pre-school's additional activities such as:- music sessions, yoga sessions and a variety of other activities and visitors.
We provide the babies/toddlers with a healthy snack. One mid morning and one mid afternoon. Since September 2018, we now offer hot meals at lunch time.
Here we have our own room and outdoor space, allowing the babies to explore their surroundings in safety.
Please come and have a look at our Facebook page and message us with any queries you may have - St Agnes Pre-School Baby Room
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Laura Nolan and Amy Holden
- Contact position
- Baby room coordinators
- 01872 554005
Where to go
- Baby room St Agnes Pre-School
St Agnes Pre-school
- TR5 0LZ
We have a purpose built Pre-School on the local school's site. Easy access to the setting.
Time / date details
- Time of day
- Session information
- Monday : 7.30am - 6.00pm Tuesday : 7.30am - 6.00pm Wednesday : 7.30am - 6.00pm Thursday : 7.30am - 6.00pm Friday : 7.30am - 6.00pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £5.50 Per Hour
- This price includes healthy snacks
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Age ranges
- From 4 months to 2 years
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Has provision
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Please ring the pre-school for enquiries re vacancies
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 6 months years to 2 years years (spaces available: )
- Date updated
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 7.30am 6.00pm Tuesday 7.30am 6.00pm Wednesday 7.30am 6.00pm Thursday 7.30am 6.00pm Friday 7.30am 6.00pm
Last updated: 21/08/2019