Which Rehab Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services UK
At Which Rehab we provide free expert advice and guidance to help people overcome addiction nationwide.
Whether it’s alcohol or drugs that people need help and advice with, our 24-hour helpline is here. The key to overcoming addiction is in accessing the most appropriate line of treatment that suits the individual.
Our trained addiction therapists help people access the best possible treatment for any kind of addiction or substance abuse problem that they or a loved one may be suffering.
We provide treatment services, from telephone advice to arranging addiction interventions, drug and alcohol detox and rehab admissions. Whatever the situation, we can help.
Our service offers free advice via telephone, email and online and we’ll help you get the right treatment at the right time.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- James McInally
- Contact position
- Telephone Therapist
- 0800 170 7000
- Which Rehab Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services UK's facebook page
- Which Rehab Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services UK's twitter page
Where to go
- Which Rehab Drug & Alcohol Rehab Services
3 St Augustine Court
- E11 3BQ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, all year.
- Time of day
- Session information
Free telephone counselling and website support.
- A free telephone and online advisory service.
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- Age ranges
- From 18 years 0 months to 70 years 0 months
- Referral required
- Referral details
No referral required as a free telephone and online service.
Last updated: 22/05/2020