Passionate about ADHD - Illogan (5-12 Years)
This is a new course to support parents and carers of young people with or without a diagnosis of ADHD from the ages of 5 - 12 years.
The course covers:
- A better understanding of the condition
- How ADHD affects the individual
- Practical suggestions, strategies and techniques to try.
- Support and advice
- Including rewards, routines and rules that work and much more!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Treloweth Family Hub
- TR15 3JL
the venue is situated behind Treloweth School.
Car parking available
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every Friday between 5th October - 16th November 2018, 09:30 - 12:00
- Time of day
- Session information
Pre and post diagnosis
Term time only
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type free
- Age ranges
- From 5 years to 12 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
Please complete a booking form and submit through the Early Help Hub
Last updated: 26/07/2018