Kernow Carers Service - For Adults
Support for those who care
This service was previously called 'Cornwall Carers Service'.
- advice and guidance
- the opportunity to meet with a Carer Support Worker
- assistance finding support for you and the person you care for (this could be via a Carers Assessment)
- information about benefits
- someone for you to keep in touch with and talk to
- help planning for the future
A carer helps to look after another person who is not able to manage alone. You could be supporting a partner, parent, child, relative, friend or neighbour who is affected by age, disability, physical or mental health problems or substance misuse.
Kernow Carers Service is here for all of Cornwall’s unpaid carers.
If you would like to talk with a support worker, please contact the Kernow Carers Service helpline to make a request.
Who to contact
- Referral required
- Referral details
To talk with a carer support worker, call the Kernow Carers Service helpline to make a request.