Daisy Fays Nursery & Carnon Downs Pre-School
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Our childcare offers a wide range of Educational indoor and outdoor activities for children aged 0-5 years old. Daisy Fay's is a small friendly childcare that provides a home from home experience. Our aim is to make your child feel safe, happy, and secure whilst encouraging their development and making new friends. Our wonderful staff team who are all passionate, caring and professional are fully qualified nd hold a DBS check.
We provide all our children with healthy, nutritious, freshly cooked lunches which are all locally sourced.
Who to contact
Where to go
Daisy Fay's Nursery & Carnon Downs Pre-School
- TR3 6JG
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £32.50 half day under 2 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm Per Half Day £44.00 full day under 2 8am-6pm Per Full Day £27.50 half day over 2 8am-1pm or 1pm-6pm Per Half Day £39.00 full day over 2 8am-6pm Per Full Day
- Age ranges
- From 0 months to 5 years
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- Lactose free
- Lactose intolerance. Acid reflux
- Has provision
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- List of pets
- Other furred animal
- Immediate vacancies
- Please contact provider for information.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Jenna Griffiths
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
Key worker observations, summative forms, Tracking form, Learning journeys.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
Individual activities planned. Good home to nursery communication. Effective Key worker system in place.
- Links we have to other agencies
Area SENCo, Speech and Language therapists, Autism specialist, Family Services
- How we support children transferring to school
Teacher visits, role play with children.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
First Aid, Visual Aid Training, SENCo, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding Awareness.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
Providing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals. First Aid awareness. Regular outdoor exercise. Fire evacuations. Generally monitoring health.
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
Parents evenings, regular feedback with parents.
- Our complaints policy
All complaints to be documented and dealt with accordingly, ensuring an appropriate resolution.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
Wide doorways for wheelchair access. Ramps into outdoor area. Large open-plan rooms.
- Facilities we have for personal care
Purpose built children's toilets. Child height sinks. Designated nappy areas. Protective equipment provided for staff, eg, gloves and aprons.
- Specialist resources we have
Visual aids, sensory area, letter, sounds and phonic scheme.
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
Sports mentor. Specialist visitors from services. Challenge and support in activity plans. Planning for individuals.
Last updated: 05/06/2017