The Lighthouse Family Hub - Falmouth
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and the restrictions put in place by the government we are unable to maintain all services within our hubs. During August some of our Family Hubs are open for specific appointments. We will review this towards the end of August with a view to opening more Hubs in September. Please ring or email your local Family Hub for information.
Cornwall’s Family Hubs support children, young people and their families pre-birth to 25 years.
We have six Family Hub cluster areas in Cornwall each delivering services to offer help with:
- Relationship and parenting support
- Child and family health
- Supporting families with complex needs
- Supporting vulnerable children through high-quality education
- Employment and training support
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Sue Collings-Smith
- Contact position
- Family Hub Co-Ordinator
- 01872 322661
Where to go
- The Lighthouse Family Hub
- TR11 2BB
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Open Monday to Friday from 09:00-17:00
- Referral required
Last updated: 04/02/2020