Taste of Treargel - Hygge Open Day in Looe
Come and meet us (The Casserley Family), the new hosts, and see around our beautiful Retreat.
Join us for some Hygge (or what the Danish call 'cosiness of the soul')
- Cosy up around the fire, drink steamy hot chocolate, eat delicious cake and play games
- Join us to make ginger-bread together, curl up with a book from our library
- Take a mini-pilgrimage on our labyrinth (or finger one, depending on the weather)
- Share with us your favourite ways to retreat and take time out
Join for morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea (or all three).
Who to contact
- 07931 356 656
Where to go
- PL13 2HZ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Saturday, 26 January 2019 from 11:00-16:00
- Time of day
- Free. Donations welcome.