Counselling, Psychotherapy, Employee Assistance
Individual therapy for adults. Support is based around the Psychodynamic traditions and is offered for relationship issues, bereavement, anxiety, depression, isolation and issues from childhood which may still be affecting your adult relationship, etc.
Employee Assistance Programme for organisations throughout Cornwall.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Therapeutic Counselling
3 Race Court
- TR14 0PU
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Evenings and Saturdays
- Time of day
- Session information
Sessions are held weekly
Psychotherapeutic support sessions
Sessions run for 50 minutes each time.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 45 Per Session
- For organisations requiring employee assistance packages, prices on request
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- I have a limited number of concessionary rates
- Age ranges
- From 18 years to 99 years
- Referral required
Last updated: 01/06/2019