Daisy Fays Nursery And Tresillian Preschool
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Our purpose built nursery consists of 7 large rooms. Our baby room offers under floor heating, large open plan areas, a calm sleep room and stimulating surroundings for your baby to learn and grow with their own outdoor space. When they transition to our toddler room they will be able to develop in their own individual way whilst learning through play. Our staff create well planned, creative activities tailored to your child's interests.
Our pre-school enables your child to be school ready without formality. We help the children learn self confidence, self awareness and independence in a fun and inspired way. Children have the opportunity to take part in a full day of outdoor learning once a week with a qualified outdoor learning leader.
We have an extensive outdoor learning environment which allows children the freedom to explore. Our outdoor space consists of a large play area with partial cover and a sensory garden which leads into a grassed field with a giant tractor tyre tunnel and vegetable plots.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Sarah Pope
- Contact position
- 01872 302888
- Daisy Fays Nursery And Tresillian Preschool's facebook page
Where to go
- Daisy Fays Nursery and Tresillian Pre School
- TR2 4BA
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0-2 Year Old £48.00 Per Full Day 0-2 Year Old £35.50 Per Half Day 2-5 Year Old £44.00 Per Full Day 2-5 Year Old £31.50 Per Half Day
- All costs are available through our policy pack which can be obtained if you pop in for a visit.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
- We provide daily snacks and a hot lunch which is delivered by an outside caterer and caters to individual dietary requirements.
- Has provision
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- List of pets
- Other furred animal
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 0730 1800 Tuesday 0730 1800 Wednesday 0730 1800 Thursday 0730 1800 Friday 0730 1800
- Offers pickups
- SENCo name
- Sarah Pope
Early Years Local Offer response
- Systems and strategies we have in place to identify children that may require additional support
We believe early identification is essential to support the child and their family. The staff at Daisy Fays will monitor each child's progress with regular reports and assessments allowing time to identify any areas of concern. Staff will refer any concerns to the SENCO who will liaise with parents and other agencies to ensure the child is fully supported.
- How we identify and support children's learning and development needs
We identify and support children's learning and development through regular monitoring and assessment and by having conversations with parents and other professionals that we know could help the child.
- Links we have to other agencies
We have strong links with other agencies and will quickly implement a support package to suit each child and their individual needs.
- How we support children transferring to school
We liaise with the school and other agencies to ensure a smooth transition for the child and their family.
Learning and development
- Specialist skills or training our staff have
Our staff have a range of specialist skills including Speech and Language qualifications, Makaton training and behaviour management.
- Support we offer regarding children's health and well-being
We encourage healthy eating, emotional well being and self confidence through forming strong bonds with the children and their families.
- Ways we inform parents about how their child is being supported
Regular meetings and an open door policy.
- Our complaints policy
If someone has a concern or a complaint they should, in the first instance, raise it with the Manager who will endeavour to resolve the situation. In the event of a complete breakdown in communication the issue will be referred to the Directors.
- Alterations we have made to make our building accessible
The nursery is a purpose built new build and is therefore accessible.
- Facilities we have for personal care
We have discreet changing areas and through regular training, staff are aware of the procedures involved in attending a child's personal care.
- Specialist resources we have
We have lots of resources that cater for sensory needs, quiet areas both inside and outside and staff who are well trained to cater for specialist needs.
- How we include all children in activities, such as trips
We ensure there are rigorous risk assessments in place and enough staff/parents/helpers to ensure the children's safety at all times.
Last updated: 13/06/2019