Passionate about ADHD
Passionate about ADHD Workshop.
- To have a better understanding of ADHD and it effects on a young person
- To enable parents/carers to understand their child's behaviour
- To increase your confidence in your parenting skills and abilities.
- To enhance the relationship between parent and child
- To develop skills for helping to raise children's self - esteem
- To work out the best way to effectively discipline your child
- To give tools for the extended family and network to provide consistency of strategies and approach
- To give the opportunity to discuss treatment options in a safe environment, based on fact.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Julie Attwell
- Contact position
- County Parenting Advisor
- 07837 311505
Where to go
- Various venues
- Referral required