ASDAT Parent Information Sessions 2019-2020
For parents of children who are currently on the waiting list for an ASD assessment.
We will be running some evening sessions to tell you more about:
- The ASDAT Team: Who are we?
- The Assessment Process
- What happens in the initial appointment?
- What information do we need to gather for an assessment?
- What other factors might we consider during the assessment process?
- What help is available while you are waiting for the assessment to occur?
Who to contact
- Contact name
- 01872 221 449
Where to go
- Truro / Callington / Camborne / Bodmin / Helston
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- 15th October / 5th December / 30th Jan 2020 / 3rd March 2020 / 14th May 2020/ 9th July 2020
- Time / date notes
15/10/2019 at Truro Health Park, TR1 2JA (Conference Room) at 17:30
05/12/2019 at Callington Community College, PL17 7DR at 10:00
30/01/2020 at Tolvaddon Fire Station, Camborne TR14 0EQ, (Large Meeting Room) at 15:00
03/03/20 at Truro Health Park, TR1 2JA (Conference Room) at 17:30
14/05/20 at Chy Trevail, Bodmin PL31 2QE (Room 2) at 17:00
09/07/19 at Helston Family Hub, TR13 8JF at 16:00