Ambitions is a new and innovative project for young people aged 15 – 24 who are not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. It is led by CSW Group and funded by the European Social Fund.
By working in partnership with other key organisations, we aim to give young people aged 15 – 24 who are NEET, or who are at risk of being NEET, greater access to a wide range of activities to help them progress into education, employment (including self-employment) or training.
Partners of Ambitions include:
- CSW Group
- Cornwall Council
- Cornwall College
- Truro and Penwith College
- Real Ideas Organisation
- The Learning Partnership
- Access Training
- United Response
- Young People Cornwall
Ambitions Eligibility Criteria
- To join Ambitions, participants must be:
- 15 – 24 years old at the point of sign up
- have the right to live and work in the UK
- be economically inactive (i.e. not actively seeking work/not available for work/full-time student)
- be unemployed (i.e. without work, available for work and actively seeking work).
Some examples of the type of support available within the partnership
- Personalised careers and information, advice and guidance
- Work experience opportunities with local employers
- Employability services
- Fun, interactive sessions relating to industry
- Support with Maths and English
- Peer coaching
- Access to specialist support e.g. SEND
- Access to Work Fund
To refer to the Ambitions project please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Tolvaddon, Unit 3 East Pool
Tolvaddon Business Park
- TR14 0HX
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 16:30
- Referral required
- Referral details
Last updated: 03/05/2019