Driving safer for longer: free workshop
Are you looking to:
- boost your driving confidence?
- return to driving after a period of illness?
- open to a refresher to learn new things?
- or is someone pestering you, and you wish to reassure them you are still perfectly safe?
Mature drivers have a wealth of driving experience which means they are likely to be more tolerant and confident drivers. Our Driving safer for longer workshop aims to help them to continue to enjoy driving.
These workshops are completely free and there is no need to phone to book a place. Simply turn up on the day, and enjoy the informative and useful two hour presentation and discussion.
The workshops can be followed by individual practical drives during which friendly instructors provide tailored feedback and advice. This is undertaken from your home address, in your own vehicle, on routes that you know well, and lasts a maximum of 90 minutes. A charge of £30 is payable direct to the instructor for this service.
Who to contact
Where to go
- At a location to suit.
Cornwall Fire Rescue & Community Safety Service Headquarters
- TR14 0EQ
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Sessions to suit.
- Workshop is completely free, if you would like to book a practical driving session, this will cost £30.
- Referral required
- Referral details
For further information, or to arrange your free Driving Safer for Longer workshop, contact Cornwall Council road safety on 0300 1234 222 or email email@example.com