Incredible Years (3-6 years) - Torpoint
Incredible Years courses are a well established and researched. They use discussion, practise and DVD examples to support parents to learn the skills to be an effective parent.
- Treatment of child aggressive behaviour problems and ADHD.
- Promotion of child social competence, emotional regulation, positive attributions, academic readiness and problem solving.
- Improved parent-child interactions, building positive parent-child relationships and attachment, improved parental functioning, less harsh and more nurturing parenting and increased parental social support and problem solving.
- Improved teacher classroom management skills and teacher-parent relationships.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Torpoint Family Hub
- PL11 2NH
Torpoint Family Hub is on the site of the Torpoint Community College/Carbeille School and there is limited parking on site.
Time / date details
- When is it on?
- Every Tuesday between 30/04/2019 and 23/07/2019 (not 28th May as half term) - 9:30 - 11:30
- Time of day
- Session information
Not half term 28/05/2019
- This course is free to attend.
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Age ranges
- From 3 years to 6 years
- Referral required
- Referral details
Referral onto this course is through the Early Help Hub who can be contacted on 01872 322277 or www.cornwall.gov.uk/earlyhelphub
Self referral or referral by professional are both acceptable.
They will discuss your needs and send the request though to the Parenting and Adult Education Lead who will then follow up on the request in person.
To discuss the course beforehand contact Benn Clarke on 01752 847419.
Last updated: 14/02/2019