Quethiock Primary School - Pre-School Class
Services and organisations that have the Local Offer flash have filled out inclusion information, meaning that they meet the needs of people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Child-centred learning in an Early Years Foundation Stage based Pre-school.
Who to contact
- Contact name
- Miss Ruth Miller
- Contact position
- 01579 343588
- Quethiock Primary School - Pre-School Class's facebook page
- Parent organisation
- St Barnabas Multi Academy Trust
Where to go
- Quethiock CE Primary School - Preschool
Quethiock CE Primary School
- PL14 3SQ
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Per Hour
- £4.25/hour for additional hours over funded hours.
Funded hours 15 Universal funding, 30 hours extended funded
- Do you offer a free or reduced rate to carers?
- Please enter details including what proof is required for the free or reduced rate
- A validation code is required for funded hours in excess of 15 hours.
Inclusion within our setting
- Has provision
- Experience with
No food provided
- We use Caterlink as our Catering Provider and they can accommodate all dietary requirements.
- Has provision
- Languages spoken
- Are there any pets at the setting?
- Immediate vacancies
- Some Vacancies (please enquire for availability) Session Times Monday-Friday 9.00-12.00, 9.00-3.00, 9.00-3.15
- Vacancy range(s)
- From 3 years to 4 years (spaces available: 3)
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening times & facilities
- Opening times
Opening times Day Opening time Closing time Monday 9.00 3.00 Tuesday 9.00 3.00 Wednesday 9.00 3.00 Thursday 9.00 3.00 Friday 9.00 3.00
- Offers pickups
Last updated: 01/05/2020